Hi,

I created Pacemaker resource configuration file, but it does not accepts it.
It complanes:
/home/jnikom/Kiva/dev/Prod/flvr/pace loadConstraintsXML
clu_con_init_2014_05_08_001.xml
   error: unpack_rsc_op:        No further recovery can be attempted for
mysqlres: stop action failed with 'not installed' (5)
   error: unpack_rsc_op:        No further recovery can be attempted for
mysqlres: stop action failed with 'not installed' (5)
   error: unpack_rsc_op:        No further recovery can be attempted for
mysqlres: stop action failed with 'not installed' (5)
   error: native_create_actions:        Resource mysqlres
(lsb::my_db_res_master) is active on 3 nodes attempting recovery
/home/jnikom/Kiva/dev/Prod/flvr/pace

Is there any tool that could help to find out what specifically Pacemaker does
not like in the resource configuration?

Best regards,

Jacob Nikom