On 25.06.2014 10:21, Bart Coninckx wrote:
Hi all,

Aside of the thorough and comprehensive documentation, I was wondering if anyone would be
willing to create a "Troubleshooting" document, containing a methodology to
track down and correct errors. I feel like this is missing a bit in relation to the ample
but sometimes (to me at least) cryptic logging. It could contain things like resource
agent troubleshooting etcetera.
I would be more than willing to create this document myself, but I consider
myself not knowledgeable enough. After all, if I were, I would not need a
troubleshooting guide  ;-)

Just a thought,

BC

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Surely the very good idea,

but I consider myself not knowledgeable enough too ;-(
I hope someone would be willing ...

Nikita