Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehen...@baby-gnu.org> writes:

> Hello,

[...]

> I only manage to have my VM as corosync member like others when default
> the route is on the same interface as my multicast traffic.

Here are some corosync informations:

On one working host:

    root@nebula3:~# corosync-quorumtool
    Quorum information
    ------------------
    Date:             Fri Nov  7 14:42:43 2014
    Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
    Nodes:            4
    Node ID:          1084811080
    Ring ID:          20508
    Quorate:          Yes

    Votequorum information
    ----------------------
    Expected votes:   4
    Highest expected: 4
    Total votes:      4
    Quorum:           3
    Flags:            Quorate WaitForAll LastManStanding

    Membership information
    ----------------------
        Nodeid      Votes Name
        1084811078          1 nebula1.eole.lan
        1084811079          1 nebula2.eole.lan
        1084811080          1 nebula3.eole.lan (local)
        1084811118          1 quorum.eole.lan

On the failing node:

    root@one-frontend:~# corosync-quorumtool
    Quorum information
    ------------------
    Date:             Fri Nov  7 14:42:37 2014
    Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
    Nodes:            1
    Node ID:          1084811119
    Ring ID:          20264
    Quorate:          No

    Votequorum information
    ----------------------
    Expected votes:   3
    Highest expected: 3
    Total votes:      1
    Quorum:           2 Activity blocked
    Flags:            WaitForAll LastManStanding

    Membership information
    ----------------------
        Nodeid      Votes Name
        1084811119          1 one-frontend.eole.lan (local)

The “Ring ID” are not the same.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF

# Please read the openais.conf.5 manual page

totem {
        version: 2

        # This specifies the name of cluster and it's used for
        # automatic generating of multicast address.
        cluster_name: one

        # How long before declaring a token lost (ms)
        token: 3000

        # How many token retransmits before forming a new configuration
        token_retransmits_before_loss_const: 10

        # How long to wait for join messages in the membership protocol (ms)
        join: 60

        # How long to wait for consensus to be achieved before starting a new
round of membership configuration (ms)
        consensus: 3600

        # Turn off the virtual synchrony filter
        vsftype: none

        # Number of messages that may be sent by one processor on receipt of
the token
        max_messages: 20

        # Limit generated nodeids to 31-bits (positive signed integers)
        clear_node_high_bit: yes

        # This specifies which HMAC authentication should be used to
        # authenticate all messages. Valid values are none (no
        # authentication), md5, sha1, sha256, sha384 and sha512.
        crypto_hash: sha256

        # This specifies which cipher should be used to encrypt all
        # messages.  Valid values are none (no encryption), aes256,
        # aes192, aes128 and 3des.  Enabling crypto_cipher, requires
        # also enabling of crypto_hash.
        crypto_cipher: aes256

        # How many threads to use for encryption/decryption
        threads: 0

        # Optionally assign a fixed node id (integer)
        # nodeid: 1234

        # This specifies the mode of redundant ring, which may be none, active,
or passive.
        rrp_mode: none

        interface {
                # The following values need to be set based on your environment
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 192.168.231.64
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 5405
        }
}

amf {
        mode: disabled
}

quorum {
        # Quorum for the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
        provider: corosync_votequorum
        # Number of bare metal hosts, VM are managed by pacemaker and
        # “expected_votes” will increase when they get started
        expected_votes: 3
        # Pacemaker resources (so VMs) will not be started until
        # number of nodes is equal to “expected_votes”
        wait_for_all: 1
        last_man_standing: 1
}

aisexec {
        user:   root
        group:  root
}

logging {
        fileline: off
        to_stderr: no
        to_logfile: no
        to_syslog: yes
        syslog_facility: daemon
        debug: off
        timestamp: on
        logger_subsys {
                subsys: AMF
                debug: off
#                tags: enter|leave|trace1|trace2|trace3|trace4|trace6
        }
}