Also, i apparently didn't read it all...derp.

I do not have an issue running my similar playbooks with packer and the
normal admin account w autogenerated password. Are you elevating or
changing user contexts somewhere else in ansible.cfg, etc? i dont see
become or become_method in your playbooks attached. If you are using an
account with admin priv on the windows box, then there shouldn't be a need
to elevate/runas.