Hi Jakes,

can you try with Aruba Switches module ?
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/devel/lib/pf/Switch/ArubaSwitch.pm

Regards
Fabrice

Le 2015-09-30 17:38, Sallee, Jake a écrit :
Louis:

I did as you suggested and got the latest version of the aruba module, but no
luck : (

Here is the config:
[10.11.40.252] ## This is the IP of the virtual controller##
type=Aruba
radiusSecret=[REDACTED]
guestVlan=112
defaultRole=default
defaultVlan=111
deauthMethod=RADIUS
AccessListMap=N
gamingRole=gaming
type=Aruba::Controller_200
guestRole=guest
gamingVlan=112

Here is the error:

Sep 30 16:24:29 httpd.webservices(2389) WARN: Until CoA is implemented we will
bounce the port on VLAN re-assignment traps for MAC-Auth
(pf::Switch::handleReAssignVlanTrapForWiredMacAuth)

I checked on the method referenced in the error and the comments made it sound
like RADIUS CoA is not supported for wired Mac-Auth on any switch ...

=================================
=item handleReAssignVlanTrapForWiredMacAuth
Called when a ReAssignVlan trap is received for a switch-port in Wired MAC
Authentication.
Default behavior is to bounce the port
=cut

sub handleReAssignVlanTrapForWiredMacAuth {
     my ($this, $ifIndex, $mac) = @_;
     my $logger = Log::Log4perl::get_logger(ref($this));

     # TODO extract that behavior in a method call in pf::vlan so it can be
overridden easily

     $logger->warn("Until CoA is implemented we will bounce the port on VLAN
re-assignment traps for MAC-Auth");

     # TODO perform CoA instead (when implemented)
     # actually once CoA will be implemented, we should consider offering the
same option to users
     # as we currently do with port-security and VoIP which is bounce or not
bounce and suffer consequences
     # this should be a choice exposed in configuration and not hidden in code
     $this->bouncePort($ifIndex);
}
=================================

Am I barking up the wrong tree here?  Should I be looking into the radius
module?

Jake Sallee

Godfather of Bandwidth

System Engineer