Hello Fabrice,

Ah you think that also the DB could be the bottleneck? Hard drive I/O
isn't - latency is still under 1ms and buffers are not filling up.

I guess I need some more fine grained monitoring the understand what is
going on...

Any advice on how to monitor which process is eating CPU? With htop it
always is pfbandwidth on the top line of CPU time use.

I was think that, because it is only one CPU core loaded to 100%, it
must be a single thread. You think that DB handling of the pfbandwidth
thread could be the time consuming part?
Some buffering with a queue sounds like a good solution then.

Thank you,
Till