Hello,

I would like to know how to block Android OS directly without logging in. I
put profiles.conf provisioner=android,Ios but it doesn't block anything.

I would like to put these android and ios types on hold in a vlan to
validate them or not.

the problem is that they are not put on hold they pass if one identifies
oneself correctly on AD. the phone should be placed in vlan guest
obligatorily

currently if a machine is not in AD se4ader (in wired 802.1x) then it is
rejected in apipa address by the MAC processing it would be better if it
were placed in the guest too.

For wifi we authenticate in noeap according to the user group and placed in
the appropriate vlan but if we are not authenticated the workstation is not
in a guest vlan

I may have forgotten something thank you excuse me for English

could you help me on this problem.

Thanks in advance

Eric

Profiles.conf