We are using Meraki switches and currently have it working using freeradius,
with a custom mysql backend. Looking to move to a more polished product and
away from custom.

Thanks

From: DOHIN Franck via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 11:53 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: DOHIN Franck <do...@clinique-styves.fr>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Basic MAC authentication and vlan assignment
Hello, It depends on the switch you have. You should implement mac
authentification on your switch port and send request to packetfence servers
using radius. De : Bergen, Ryan via PacketFence-users [mailto:
packetfence-users@ lists. sourceforge. net]
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
    Report Suspicious
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/Hzp_HrzB!_1zAdpp1a51wM-QhfYfS9bz1wtVSY-QyQn7bM4SgH_NfMOHOakXP64fJmpmitF0qEmeYMf9-jUNCBL_bWvTkyCV3-zJjURyL_ebnJf-yNnwIoFCHhA$>
   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd