Hi Daniel,

Assuming you are using the installation method under point "4.3. Installing
PacketFence on existing Linux"
from the installation document, it should be straight forward.

When you installed Debian 11 (Bullseye), you would have set up a user and
password as well as a root password for Debian.
If you chose to not set up a root account, you need to log into the Debian
user and use "sudo" to access commands to run as root.

With that out of the way, the installation of PF will complete and ask you
to connect to https://<your IP address>:1443
This will take you to the set-up for PacketFence (Configurator). During
that set-up there are prompts to put in an
admin password. The admin password is not any of the passwords used for
Debian install.

Once you have completed the install, simply connect to the PacketFence GUI
(https://<your IP address>:1443)
and use the user: "admin" and the password you set in the configurator
previously.

Hope this helps.

Tony