hi,
we have PF configured with WLC for authetication Guest users.

[cid:5a7b75e8-ec25-4331-ad44-ec921cc2492a]

We created the users with two actions like the guide suggestes  (look picture
up). I thought , when the user access to wifi Guest with credential that have
the actions before describe, after elasped one day,

I hoped with the credential of this user, it is not allowed the access to the
Wifi. Only if we change registration windows the user not permit to access into
 WIFIGUEST.

Can I have a your suggest how  disable the user after elapsed one day from
first join to the WIFIGuest ?

thanks a lot