Hi everyone, I've searched for this problem but I didn't find anything
related. Or not in the same way.
Scenario:
pf version 13.0.0
authentication source: Google Workspace LDAP
Switch Cisco Catalyst 2960 (configured with this documentation
<https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.html#Catalyst_RADIUS>
in
MultiHost mode)
Role and VLAN configured

Win10 wired connected + 802.1x active on NIC: OK
prompt sign-in pop-up, enter accounts gmail, everythings fine

Win11 wired connected + 802.1x active on NIC: some OK some KO
two problems:
1. without any clear reason, application bar and explorer.exe crash when I
insert the cable, without possibilty of use the OS until restart. Any
suggestion?
2. when I try to remove the configuration of the dot1x from the port of the
switch, I search the mac-address to individuate the interface, but the mac
is in state "Drop".
2.1 How can I prevent the "Drop" status?
2.2 How can I "clear" the Drop status after happened to find the
mac-address on the port?

Thanks to everyone can help me.