Hey All,
I try to include Juniper Switche in Packetfence but have some truble with the
CLI authentication.

I've a Juniper Switch Series 2300 and use "Juniper EX 2300 Series as Type in PF.

With this Type the Reevaluate Access works fine but I cannot connect via CLI
because the Radius Reply Message to the Switch is this:
Juniper-Local-User-Name = "super-user",

But the Switch expect:

Juniper-Local-User-Name = "SU",

I've try and resolve the CLI login with a Radius Filter but then the next
Problem was, that the Client authentication doesn't work.

Does someone have same Problems? Any Ideas or Solutions?

Thanks a lot!

Grüße aus der Grünen Hölle / Regards from the Green Hell
i. A. Dennis Schüller
Systembetreuung | IT
dennis.schuel...@nuerburgring.de
T +49 (2691) 302 9885 | M +49 151 571 320 36
Nürburgring 1927 GmbH & Co. KG | Otto-Flimm-Str. | 53520 Nürburg |
nuerburgring.de
[Banner E-Mail
Abbinder_590x200px_TEST.jpg]<https://nuerburgring.de/events/categories/entertainment/darts>
Bitte schonen Sie unsere Umwelt und drucken die E-Mail nur aus, wenn es
wirklich notwendig ist.
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung finden Sie
hier<https://nuerburgring.de/info/company/privacy-policy>.
You can find our privacy policy