Hi All,

I have successfully deployed PacketFence Zen13.0 and basic 802.1x
authentication is done via AD. My environment is based on static IP i am
not using DHCP.

I want to enable machine authentication as well to block all the machines
that are not a part of Domain
I have created an authentication source with search attribute sAMAccountname
and create a rule that if
memberof ----is member of -- "AD Group CN"
then allows the specific VLAN.  (its working fine)

but the problem is when I add another LDAP condition in the same rule it
stops working.

i have enabled 3 search attributes in authentication source
servicePrincipalName
Computer Name
sAMAccountName

AD-Machine: EXPAND
(&(|(servicePrincipalName=%{User-Name})(servicePrincipalName=%{Stripped-User-Name})(sAMAccountName=%{User-Name})(
sAMAccountName  =%{Stripped-User-Name})(Computer
Name=%{User-Name})(Computer
Name=%{Stripped-User-Name})(servicePrincipalName=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})))

but logs shows that all the 3 fields have the same value of AD user ID

Please guide how can i create a rule that "if machine and user is part of
Active Directory that it allows otherwise fail".

Regards
Raheel Khursheed