Am Dienstag, dem 23.01.2024 um 20:02 +0000 schrieb David Moore via
PacketFence-users:

> I upgraded to PF 13.1 today, with hopes that the RADIUS Audit Logs
> page would start to show info again but is still empty. This page has
> not shown data since upgrading to PF 13.

I have a similar issue, not sure if related - The radius logs are empty
until I restart pfcron. Then I have logs again for a couple of hours.
After then, empty logs again until I restart pfcron again.

Maybe you can give this a try to see if you run into the same problem?

Regards,
Thomas Michel.