Hello Ludovic,

Thanks for your reply.

It’s clear, there are no connections to domain controllers, RADIUS is signed
with valid certificate from Microsoft PKI and EAPTLS authentication works well.
But Authentication source defined to use EAPTLS is just ignored by
authentication process, machines aren’t getting the role defined in
authentication rule (even with no conditions, catch-all rule), they always get
registration role.

--
Andrey Chernyakov
Senior Network and Security Engineer