We fixed this a few days ago, it turns out our network administrator has 2
IP addresses for the Aruba controllers due to how HA/Clustering works, so I
needed 4 authorized switch IP addresses to make sure the Radius connections
were allowed.

Thanks,

Reese Herber
Systems Integration Analyst
Department of Learning and Innovation
Phone: 253-530-3715
"The fusion of technology and education is the canvas on which we
paint the masterpiece of our collective future, one pixel at a time."