Hi,

I think that a better way is to get the switch information with SNMP in PHP
directly and for get the PF api or maybe a combination?

[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/bestanden/logo-zb-email.jpg]

[cid:image003.png@01DA76B1.8FA73580]

Martijn Langendoen
netwerkbeheerder
mlangend...@dezb.nl<mailto:mlangend...@dezb.nl>

[cid:image003.png@01DA76B1.8FA73580]

0118 654307

[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/twitter.jpg]<https://www.twitter.com/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/linkedin.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/instagram.jpg]<https://www.instagram.com/dezbnl>/dezbnl
www.dezb.nl<http://www.dezb.nl/>

[cid:image003.png@01DA76B1.8FA73580]

Kousteensedijk 7
4331 JE Middelburg