Hello,

I am using the current 13.1 release of Packetfence installed via Debian ISO.

One thing which always bothers me is a buggy web ui with Edge.

Two examples:
- I add a new role but the role is not selectable in the dropdown of a node. It will get available after a complete site reload in browser (F5).
- Saving a node search: If I save a search and want to create a new one it always overrides the last saved search. But if I reload the browser after saving the prevoius one I can successfully add the new search.

Is this only happening for me? Is this a known bug?

Regards
Sebastian