Hi Ferdana,

CentOS 7 is quite old and is End of Life. I still operate a few PacketFence
installs on CentOS 7, however,
I am moving them to Debian 11 as it is much easier to deal with and I can
run PF 11.2, 12.x or 13.x series.

You do not mention if you are running PF as a VM on CentOS 7 or a "native"
install.

I recommend using PF on Debian 11.x, especially the newer versions of PF.
If you are new to PF,
using the more recent PF versions on Debian 11 will make life easier for
you due to the many enhancements,
optimisations and bug-fixes in the later versions.

Enjoy the ride.