Hello Ferdana,

One last thing: while the new VLAN roles appear in the Roles screen, they
were not appearing as options to select for the nodes.  I had to restart
the VM in order for them to become available when configuring nodes.

Best,

Mark Okuno
UCSB Library, IT Operations
University of California, Santa Barbara