hello, I have a question relating to packetfence and if anyone can help I'd
really appreciate it.
My network includes VLANs configured on the switch, I have a firewall that
acts as the DHCP and DNS server and I want to introduce packetfence as a
NAC using inline deployment.
I want traffic from these VLANs to be routed to the NAC then the NAC can
route them to the firewall, how do I configure this? Because currently the
NAC detects the nodes but it neither blocks them nor redirects them to a
captive portal.

Do I need to disable our main firewall from assigning IPs to machines
within the inline deployment so that packetfence works as the DHCP server?