Nate:

I am VERY curious to hear about how you are tying SO and PF together.  I also
am running both and am thinking of integrating them.  I would like to hear your
thoughts and experiences.

Please feel free to start a new thread or contact me off-list if you are more
comfortable there.

Jake Sallee

MANAGER OF INFORMATION SECURITY AND NETWORKS

Godfather of Bandwidth

UMHB Box 8005 | 900 College Street | Belton, Texas 76513

Office: 254.295.4658

umhb.edu<http://www.umhb.edu/> [cid:b2ab2b8e-dc4f-482c-b826-36f7d662aecf]
<https://www.facebook.com/umhb>  [cid:e520ac45-d958-4c27-985e-99b5f52c6253]
<https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/umhb/>
[cid:68911e97-b919-4eb4-9f1a-9f9eb74ca39f] <https://twitter.com/umhb>

[cid:64fdd590-28a5-44fd-8f8a-078a22b32f4a]