It's what i used.

ntp server pool.ntp.org minpoll 4 maxpoll 4 iburst

ntp enable

!

!

!

!

radius-server host 192.168.254.254 key ciphertext
AQBdpV9beDVEkoo8WDy+tIcudTVeTDHZee+iJI+/O681Zx1/CwAAAI3aU+/QfiRaKT+l
tracking enable clearpass-username packetfence clearpass-password ciphertext
AQBapV9beDVEkoo8WDy+tIcudTVeTDHZee+iJI+/O681Zx1/CwAAAI3aU+/QfiRaKT+l

aaa authentication allow-fail-through

!

!

aaa group server radius packetfence

    server 192.168.254.254

!

aaa accounting port-access start-stop interim group packetfence

aaa accounting port-access start-stop interim on-reauth

!

radius dyn-authorization enable

!

radius dyn-authorization client 192.168.254.254 time-window 65535 secret-key
ciphertext
AQBdpV9beDVEkoo8WDy+tIcudTVeTDHZee+iJI+/O681Zx1/CwAAAI3aU+/QfiRaKT+l

ssh server vrf default

ssh server vrf mgmt

vlan 1

vlan 2

    name mgmt

vlan 3

    name reg

interface mgmt

    no shutdown

    ip dhcp

port-access port-security enable

aaa authentication port-access mac-auth

    enable

interface 1/1/1

    no shutdown

    no routing

    vlan trunk native 1

    vlan trunk allowed all

interface 1/1/2

    no shutdown

    no routing

    vlan access 1

    aaa authentication port-access auth-precedence mac-auth dot1x

    aaa authentication port-access client-limit 3

    aaa authentication port-access dot1x authenticator

        cached-reauth

        cached-reauth-period 60

        max-eapol-requests 1

        max-retries 1