Hi Everyone,

I just deployed a PacketFence captive portal for my guest wireless with
Google as one of my Authentication Sources.  I have started receiving
complaints when apple iphone users are trying to use the google option
to authenticate on my captive portal.  They press the Google button, they
get the acceptable use page but right after they press the accept button
they get an error from accounts.google.com.  The error is similar to this:

"
Access Blocked: Google appsheet's<My Portal> request does not comply with
Google's Policies

<My Portal> request does not comply with Google's 'Use secure browsers'
policy. if this app has a website, you can open a web browser and try
signing in from there. if you are attempting to access a wireless network,
Please follow these instructions.

You can also contact the developer to let them know that their app must
comply with Google's 'Use secure browser' policy.

Learn more about the error

If you are developer of <My Portal>. See error details.

Error: 403: disallowed_useragent
"

Of course this is due to a security policy Google is enforcing.  My captive
portal is working fine with all types of other devices, even the Apple
iPad, but Apple iPhones are seeing this issue.

I am curious how many others are experiencing this issue and what they are
doing about this?  I have 2 other authentication sources for my guest users
to choose from so it might not be a big deal