Dear all.

I try set up packetfence with Aruba 6100 switch.

When a client connected switch port, and the client is appear packetfence
captivate portal site and did tried login,
The VLAN of connected port is not changed. And, node is showed yellow icon and
'unknown'.

I think I did a good job setting up my Aruba 6100 switch.

So, I want to find out what the problem is.
What I'm curious about is,
1) When the port is connected, what is the node data sent to the switch -->
packetfence?
2) And where can I debug that data?
3) If authentication is successful in Captivate Portal, what command does
packetfence send to change the VLAN to the switch?
4) And where can I debug that data?

SNMP, RADIUS, SSH, WEB... I think the settings are all complete.
I'm not sure if communication works or not.

In snmptrapd.log, it is confirmed that something is being sent to switch -->
packetfence, but I am not sure if this is correct.

To check what the problem is, I tried changing Packetfence from 13.2 --> 12.2
--> 11.2, but I really don't know.

It would be better if you could share your debugging method or provide a
configuration example of the Aruba 6100 switch.

I ask for everyone's help.
Thank you.

Selina Park.