Hi All,

I'm trying to configure the MD5 to some old phones, I added the user in the
file :

<username> Cleartext-Password := "password"

Under the line that have bob example:

#bob    Cleartext-Password := "hello"
#       Reply-Message := "Hello, %{User-Name}"

I enabled the plaintext in Configuration --> System Configuration-> Main
Configuration -> Advanced.

I restarted the 3 nodes (There is a cluster with 3 nodes with the version 13.2)

But when I try to connect, I get this message :

Module-Failure-Message = "eap_md5: Cleartext-Password is required for EAP-MD5
authentication",
Module-Failure-Message = "eap: Failed continuing EAP MD5 (4) session. EAP
sub-module failed",

Someone have any ideia how can I fix it?