Hi Mark,

There seems to be a bug. Saving interface settings on the GUI causes the networks.conf file to be cleared.

I have the current servers configured inline and the pf.conf format is as follows:
[interface eth1]
ip=x.x.x.x
mask=255.255.255.0
type=internal,dhcp,dns,monitor,portal
enforcement=inlinel2

documentation.conf in the conf directory will also help with the pf.conf format.

Best Regards,
Amish