Hello,

PF user has "Registration Window"-parameters which by default seems to to turn
as start = current time and end = current time + one month.

I try to figure out how to change default validity time to more longer time
without touching registration window fields (users admins has forgot to change
end value many times already...)

Also another question: If I put 2050-01-01 00:00:00 to end time, user cannot
login at all... If there is 32-bit epoch time limitation, should there be check
for end date so it does not "go over the limits" or atleast mention about
limitation because user can be created with no problems using "wrong" date

-jori luoto-