Le Vendredi 16 Septembre 2011 17.12 EDT, "Sallee, Stephen (Jake)" <jake.sal...@umhb.edu> a écrit:

Ah, that makes *a little* sense. I actually had already done that : ) I think I may be in for a TAC call because I need a way to have more than one VLan on a single SSID and I am not seeing anywhere on the WLC that it can be done ... I would be most interested to hear how others have accomplished VLan switching on the WLC within SSIDs.

Different VLANs can be returned by the RADIUS server using tunneling attributes (Tunnel-Type, Tunnel-Medium-Type and Tunnel-Private-Group-ID) - within the same SSID.

--

Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca