Hi Francis,

Although a native French speaker myself, it was my first translation
into my language in so many years, I expected some modifications to be
made. I would have appreciated some feedback when I finished the
translation more than a month ago but it seems no one was looking after
the translations at all. I'll look again at the spanish one and try to
refine a bit more.

The main difficulty is not the languages themselves but the context.

Dominique