We upgraded our WLC from a 4402 to a 5508, and I am wondering if I should
upgrade my PF install to the latest BEFORE I bother porting all of the
customizations we did in 3.2 to get the WLC working, or does the module for the
WLC in 3.5 work out of the box and not require those customizations, and
therefore I should upgrade and only make the necessary changes?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor