From: Thomas Tsai
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 12:51 PM
To: 'packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: RE: [PacketFence-users] Cisco WLC 5508 DeAuth / COA issue - Invalid
RADIUS message authenticator

I see where I went wrong.  I had added the client into the client.conf file,
which you had mentioned is in the admin guide on several other postings.

I removed it from the clients.conf file and added the secret to the
switches.conf file.

Now, when I try to connect to the SSID, it fails outright -- whereas when I had
it in clients.conf, I was able to at least connect.  When I run radiusd -X here
is the output:

Received packet from [packetfence IP] with invalid Message-Authenticator!
(Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.

Any ideas?  I'm 100% the key is typed in correctly