> When I try to log into the WPA enterprise (802.1x) WLAN my freeradius is
> having trouble to obtain the NT-Password.  The hash resides in our LDAP,
> but does PF take care of retrieving it, or do I need to configure the
> connection from the freeradius to the LDAP myself?

To debug, killall radiusd; radiusd -X (with same arguments otherwise)

If you are using a Samba server emulating a Windows domain controller, you can
follow the standard directions for Windows and ntlm_auth. If you are intending
to get hashes directly from LDAP, I have not done that, but it would be
FreeRADIUS's job. (It's unclear: do you have an existing, working RADIUS server
that you would like PF to use? Or are you customizing the FR server included in
PF? I would recommend the latter.)

> After logging into the WPA enterprise (802.1x) WLAN, is the person
> supposed to able to log into the PF cative portal with the same eduroam
> credentials as well, or does he need to have a second pair of
> username/password for the PF login?

You will need to add a subroutine to /usr/local/pf/(varies by
version)/vlan/custom.pm, and then eduroam clients will bypass the captive
portal. It is against Eduroam policy to ask for institutional credentials in
web forms.
http://www.eduroam.org/downloads/docs/advisory/eduroamOT-user-advisory-001.pdf

(Inverse friends: this should get a mention in the "PacketFence and Eduroam"
FAQ entry.)

sub shouldAutoRegister {
#    #$mac is MAC address
#    #$switch_in_autoreg_mode is set to 1 if switch is in registration mode
#    #$violation_autoreg is set to 1 if called from a violation with autoreg
action
#    #$isPhone is set to 1 if device is considered an IP Phone.
#    #$conn_type is set to the connnection type expressed as the constant in
pf::config
#    #$user_name is set to the RADIUS User-Name attribute (802.1X Username or
MAC address under MAC Authentication)
#    #$ssid is set to the wireless ssid (will be empty if radius and not
wireless, undef if not radius)
    my ($this, $mac, $switch_in_autoreg_mode, $violation_autoreg, $isPhone,
$conn_type, $user_name, $ssid) = @_;
    my $logger = Log::Log4perl->get_logger();
#    # custom example: auto-register 802.1x users
#    # Since they already have validated credentials through EAP to do 802.1X
    if (defined($conn_type) and (($conn_type & $EAP) == $EAP)) {
        $logger->trace("returned yes because it's a 802.1X client that
successfully authenticated already");
        return 1;
    }

    # otherwise don't autoreg