From: Fabrice DURAND <fdur...@inverse.ca<mailto:fdur...@inverse.ca>>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:20:54 -0400
To:
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Cisco WLC Radius accounting issue

Hello Jamison,
i have already met this issue and i think it´s because your controller is the
dhcp server.
To fix that you have to play in radius configuration.

First add in the policy file (/usr/local/pf/raddb/policy.conf) these lines:

        #  Add "rewrite.calling_station_id_accounting" in the account section.
        #
        rewrite.calling_station_id_accounting {
                if ((Acct-Session-Id) && "%{Acct-Session-Id}" =~
/^[^\/]+\/([^\/]+)\/.*/i) {
                        update request {
                                Calling-Station-Id := "%{1}"
                        }
                        updated
                }
                else {
                       noop
                }
        }

And in /usr/local/pf/raddb/site-available/packetfence file in the accounting
section:

accounting {
        rewrite.calling_station_id_accounting
        sql