Good morning all,

Is Radius against a Microsoft NPS group (one proxy, two auth servers) supported
out of the box as an Authentication source?

I am able to authenticate against Active Directory fine, but my attempts to
make an EAP-MSCHAP connection to our radius system always fails, seemingly
because PF is sending the request as auth-type PAP.

Problems with chained proxies?

PF 4.0.1
Centos 6.4
Test switch: Juniper EX-4200