Hi Tamas

On 2013-05-23, at 10:59 AM, Balla Tamás <balla.ta...@it.unideb.hu> wrote:

> Another question is here, if i make some vlan customization, in custom.pm
>
> the
>
>     return $switch->getVlanByName('normalVlan');
>
> is correct or i should change:
>

>     return $switch->getVlanByName(’defaultVlan');

First, you must omit the Vlan suffix. Secondly, you probably want the 'normal'
VLAN unless you've defined a 'default' role. Therefore, you should have :

flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(http://packetfence.org)