I just tested it.  Cross switch with RADIUS MAC auth, when one comes up,
the FDB entry is deleted on the other.  This only works if it is the same
vlan.  The switches are seeing the FDB entry on another port, and deleting
theirs.  If vlan mappings differ, they both stay authed.  In PF, the most
recent connection is in the location log and the others are closed out.

It seems like all the information is there to fashion simultaneous use
checking and use normal de-auth methods.  right?