Hello PacketFence Family!

I am running PF 4.0.6-2 on CentOS 6.4 fully updated.

I am still seeing an issue with PFNDS seemingly randomly crashing.  I would
like to get some more information of the problem but since I cannot stare at a
single terminal all day to see exactly what is happening I am looking for some
kind of monitoring solution.

Ideally I would like to monitor the PFDNS process and take some actions if I
see it fail, namely starting the bloody thing back up again as well as pulling
all the logs for further dissection.

I can do this with some srcipt-fu but I was wondering of anyone out there
already has something like this or knows of it, that way I can avoid
reinventing the proverbial wheel.

Also,  I have noticed that the issue I reported some time ago where some PF
services cannot be started from the webgui is still around for me.  Can anyone
verify this?  Specifically, if PFDNS is stopped try starting it again using the
butting in the services menu in the webgui.  For me it does not work, but I do
not get an error banner as normal.  The service still says stopped though.]

As always, thank you for your time and consideration.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor