I have started to configure the Packetfence ZEN VM (version 4.1.0) and I
have encountered a problem. The documentation refers to:

·         Trappings > Redirect URL under Configuration

·         Captive Portal > IP under Configuration

But I don’t see these options. Is there a problem with my set up? Or a bug
in the system? (The only thing I request is that you don’t tell me that I
have to start over…)

Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.