Dear All,
I have just installed PF 4.2.2 on CentOS 6.5. I did the complete
installation following a guide.
After that, there is no service listening the port 1443, I rebooted and try
to start a service manually and nothing.
At the  following day I turned on the machine and service goes
up...yesterday I reboot the machine and the service
Doesn´t start... I checked all the logs and nothing again but an error occur
when I try to start manually the service, but I don´t know how to fix it.
Where I will configure "VirtualHost" ?

httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for PacketFence-ZEN-4-2.local
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
[Tue Jun 10 09:21:26 2014] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.111.111:80 has no
VirtualHosts
[Tue Jun 10 09:21:26 2014] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.111.111:443 has no
VirtualHosts
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address
192.168.111.111:80
Unable to open logs

My basic configuration is:
InLine
Hostname: linux.sescpr.com.br
Management IP: 10.115.0.31 (eth0)
Client network IP: 192.168.111.111 (eth1) with dhcp

My application is for a hotel, providing internet for guests.
No charge for guests.
I will only need to register (log) what each does on the network for
security reasons, according to Brazilian law.

Thanks
Regards
Ricardo