Hi Guys,

I am trying to deploy Guest Wifi with packet-fence and studying the
possible architecure. While reviewing on the net I found below arcticle and
curious to know how below mentioned scenarios can be implemented with PF?

http://wlanbook.com/packetfence-open-source-nac-wifi-support/

PacketFence Guest Access Options

PacketFence supports Guest Access scenarios below.

   - Self-registration (with or without credentials)
   - Guest access sponsoring (employee vouching for a guest)
   - *Guest access activated by email confirmation*
   - *Guest access activated by mobile phone confirmation (using SMS)*