Hi Fabrice
I just had the time to try and still no luck. I've added under the
vlan_filter.conf:
[machineauth]
filter = username
operator = match
value = host\/

[EthernetEAP]
filter = connection_type
operator = match
value = Ethernet-EAP

[1:EthernetEAP&machineauth]
scope = AutoRegister
role = Employee
The portal profile has the following config:
[IIS_PC]
filter_match_style=any
dot1x_recompute_role_from_portal=enabled
sms_pin_retry_limit=0
locale=
sms_request_limit=0
nbregpages=0
always_use_redirecturl=disabled
login_attempt_limit=0
billing_engine=disabled
filter=connection_type:Ethernet-EAP
description=ddot1x
mandatory_fields=
reuse_dot1x_credentials=0
sources=NPS
block_interval=10m
provisioners=

I did corrected the MAB issue. During testing I've added the DEFAULT realm to
proxy the requests to the Radius server.
Also I've updated the server to v.5
Are there other debug commands that I can use besides radiusd -X
Thank youAdrian