Ok, something else I noticed during my upgrade from 4.7 -> 5.0, but now
I'm seeing it again installing 5.0 from scratch on a fresh system:

Messages like:
Could not write namespace interfaces::vlan_enforcement_nets to L2 cache
! This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::monitor_int to L2 cache ! This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::management_network to L2 cache !
This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::routed_isolation_nets to L2 cache
! This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::management_network to L2 cache !
This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::listen_ints to L2 cache ! This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::monitor_int to L2 cache ! This is bad.
Could not write namespace interfaces::routed_registration_nets to L2
cache ! This is bad.

Is this something in the same category? Normal, nothing to worry about?