From: "Louis Munro" <lmu...@inverse.ca>
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:59:36 PM
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Packetfence 5.0.1 Source Rule REGEXP help

On May 7, 2015, at 15:30 , Randy Prothero < prothe...@bedfordnhk12.net > wrote:

I have PacketFence up and running with Google OAuth2 for registration
authentication.
I want to take different actions using a rule on the source I created.

I created using this path:
Users -> Sources -> "Google" (external source) -> Rules

I created a new rule.
The rule condition:

if 'all" of the following conditions are met:
username matches regexp /![3-9]/

This does not work. I am trying to put a regexp pattern in there to match only
usernames that do not contain a number 3 through 9.
What is the proper syntax for this regexp field in the admin interface?

Try this:

Regards,

--
Louis Munro