bump

From: andthereitg...@hotmail.com
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 17:25:22 +0000
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Scaling metrics

Hi.
Are there any scaling metrics for packetfence? If so, could someone point me to
them or if someone from inverse can give me some numbers.I am planing a load
test on my recent install of packetfence and I would like to have some
reference in front of me.
Using PF 5.0.1 on CentS 6.6 (inline mode)
Thanks.