Yes, you can do that for a profile and remove fields that you don't want
showing up in the registration form. In admin, go to configuation >> portal
profiles >> captive portal (tab)

From: mle...@depaul.edu
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:27:15 +0000
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Removing certain text fields in forms

Just wanted to check before I muck with the html code is there an easier way to
remove certain text fields in a form from showing up?

For example we have a captive portal form that user is validated by having the
PIN sent to his mobile.  So first/last name, email, mobile # is required.  But
Sponsor e-mail is showing up, while it’s not mandatory I don’t want it there at
all.   Thoughts?

Thanks!