That's on the user. If they don't use the installer we provide that sets up
all the certificates and trusts.  Otherwise it really doesn't matter.  If I
went and setup a hotspot  near your campus with a ssid of resnet and made
the portal look the same as yours I could probably have dozens or hundreds
of passwords by the end of the day.

Perfect world would be doing certificate auth but it took me long enough
just to get them to think about dropping psk networks. ;)

Sent from my iPhone