I agree.   The iplog_history table needs to be reworked.  IMHO, we don't
need a single record for the same ip again and again and again for every
renewal, the renewal should extend the end time and keep it as one record.
Iplog_history is the single biggest performance problem in my pf setup.

Sent from my iPhone