Hi Jason,

For the portal you have to take a look at ssl-certificates.conf in conf/httpd.conf directory. With GoDaddy you will probably have to add the SSLCertificateChainFile directive for the intermediate certificate (intermediate cert is on godadday web site).

Also for radius it's in conf/radiusd/eap.conf and you will have to concatenate your cert with something like that:
openssl x509 -inform PEM -in "server.crt" -text > mycert_combined.crt
openssl x509 -inform PEM -in "intermediate.crt" -text >> mycert_combined.crt
openssl x509 -inform PEM -in "root.crt" -text >> mycert_combined.crt