Silly question.  Did you configure the DHCP helper on your Cisco
switch(es)?  This would certainly explain why your dhcplistener logs
DHCP packets clients on the registration VLAN (local interface), but
cannot hear their DHCP once they switch VLAN (needs Cisco helper to
forward DHCP packets to PF)...

-Arthur

Arthur Emerson III                 Email:
emer...@msmc.edu<mailto:emer...@msmc.edu>
Network Administrator              InterNIC:   AE81
Mount Saint Mary College           MaBell:     (845) 561-0800 Ext. 3109
330 Powell Ave.                    Fax:        (845) 562-6762
Newburgh, NY  12550                SneakerNet: Aquinas Hall Room 008-A

On Nov 19, 2015, at 8:34 AM, Josep M. Torné